Monday, July 7, 2008

y = mx + c

It's 1.30am, and though i am dead tired, so totally not well, and have a paintball match at 8.00am, i found the energy to stay up, just to chat with a very close friend who is miles away from me. Many people walk in and out of our lives, some leave painful scars, some bring light, some are a source of joy, but very few come with all three and really stay.

I have been blessed with all four types of people...those who left scars reminded me that i am afterall human, therefore fallible, those who brought light reminded me that angels do exist, those who were a source of joy reminded me that "hey, life's a game, play it!".

Now let me tell you bout the few who have come into my life with these basic three if not more, and have remained thus far. If i were to equate my life to algebra then y = my life; m = the different people who have come in and out of my life; x = me; and c = the constants who are in my life; y = mx + c.

Today, i feel like talking, saluting and sending my love to all the 'C's in my life, for without them, god knows what would have become of me! Cs are just there. I have known the Cs in my life for as long back as primary school to as late as working in Agilent. In fact, this chatterbox friend is the one C in my life, whom i know like the back of my hand, and who probably knows me like the back of his hand, yet, fate has never had it that we met...even when we were living just 8 hours apart! haha...fate...fate and her games...life's a game, play it!

The thing about Cs are, the connection, the wavelength, the telepathic feeling of knowing that they will always be there no matter what, gives me an affectionate sense of security. And these feelings are of course reciprocated! We could be miles apart, yet we would be on each others minds and know/feel whats going on in each others lives....and then suddenly, out of the blue, at our weakest moments in life, they pop-up, catch us/pick us up if we have fallen, hug us tightly, motivate us to rise again, stand behind as a pillar in case we relapse, and when we are strong enough to stand strong with the world, they go back and life goes on...but we..me...i am left with realization, comfort and security of knowing that in life, its the Cs that really count. And as a wise old man told me, "darling, the Cs in your life, you will be able to count with your fingers", i so totaly agree with him!

To the Cs in my life, CHEERS! Be assured that your happiness, success and bliss are always in my prayers. Here's to an even longer life filled with memories, good and bad, to make our journey thru life, one that is worth looking back at! Love ya guys lots! :) *Muaks*

11 August 2006

No comments: