Monday, July 7, 2008

S.U.M.O.

Recently, i learned SUMO. And i just have to share it with the world :) How many of us know how to SUMO? How many of us actually practise SUMO?

S.U.M.O - Shut Up, Move On. This study, researched and illustrated by Paul McGee, has much to offer everyone of us. Its a very simple, and practical guide for laymen to read, understand and apply in life. In simple terms, SUMO is all about finding how we can contribute to life, and make life better, instead of waiting for other people to do something about the shortcomings that come our way.

I was so taken up by this book, that i have decided to try a bit of SUMO myself! :) If there is one thing thats gonna change in me in Year 2007, it will have to be the wrestler in me, doing a little SUMO and the lamb in me breaking the social, spiritual and emotional boundries within.

For those of you who like reading motivational books, i strongly recommend SUMO.

31 January 2007

No comments: